lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Novela : El Campamento 3 Capitulo

Yo estava Cantando Mientras Connor Me esta va viendo En lA Castada Nosavia

Yo: I gotta say what's in
my mindSomething about
usdoesn't seem right these
dayslife keeps getting in
the wayWhenever we try
, somehow the planis always
rearrangedIt's so hard to sayBut I've
gotta do what's best for meYou'll be ok..

I've go to move on and be who I amI just don'
t belong hereI hope you understandWe
might find our place in thisworld somedayBut
at least for nowI gotta go my own awayDon't wanna
leave it all behindBut I get my hopes upand I watch
them fall everytimeAnother colour turns to greyand it's just too
hard to watch it allslowly fade awayI'm leaving today 'cause
I'vegotta do what's best for meyou'll be ok..I've got to move on and be who
I amI just don't belong hereI hope you understandWe might find our place in thisworld
somedayBut at l
east for nowI gotta go my own away

Connor: What about us?
What about everything
we've been through?

Yo: Que? Que haces Aqui en La cascada & Que tienes Con Los Arboles?

Connor: Que lindo Cantas , Pz Que Desde aQUI Arriva Se ven Las Cosas Mas Lindas De Lo Que son & Se ollen mejor

Yo: Gracias Ven sientate

Connor: & Por qUE TE MOJAS LOS PIES

Yo: Por Nada
( parados & Me habrazo & mE DIO BUELTAS & mE TIRO AL AGUA & LUEGO SE TIRO EL)

yO: Estas Loco?

Connor: Loco Por ti
( Besandonos)

Bff: Que Romantico pero la fiesta esta apunto de terminar alex Se acerca lA SUERTE DE QUE VI ESTA CON EL rAPIDITO SALGAN DEL Agua aver Que le inventamos

( llegando ala cascada alex & Violeta)

Vi: Ves Que tedije Que Loli( Bff) Que estava con ella

Alex: Que tepaso

Hai mismo llega daniel

Daniel : Si que paso

Yo: Bueno Me resvale & Cai ala cascada

Alex& Daniel: Pero estas bien

Bff: Si esta bien Haora Vete a cambiar..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario